For bulk transportation of infectious waste which is to be taken for incineration or sent for alternative treatment.
These bags are required as stated in the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road. Bulk carriage bags enable the transportation of dangerous goods without the use of rigid outer containers in appropriately equipped vehicles.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
This product should not be used for the following waste types:
- Non-infectious waste
- Anatomical waste
- Placental waste
- Cytotoxic/ Cytostatic waste
- Domestic waste
Please select other bag(s) from our range for these items.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
We don’t just supply goods we offer great support for our customers:
- Dedicated account manager consulting on; best products, waste stream compliance, price and volume discount
- Regular site visits and updates to changes on waste streams and new products to market
- We work to offer savings to customers over other suppliers
- We can manufacture bags to customer specifications (MOQ Applies)
- We invest in stock to ensure continuity of supply so we deliver when we say we will
- We also listen to our customers and improve our products based on their needs and requirements
PART OF OUR POLYCARE RANGE
- The most advanced polythene and blend technology
- Best in quality and innovation
- Cost effective & price savings
- Fully certified
- Environmentally & sustainably forward thinking with optimised raw material use including; biodegradable, degradable and use of recycled and recyclable materials for manufacture and packaging