Carriage in Bulk Mattress Bag used for transporting soiled and contaminated matresses to cleaning and disposal facilities. Fully compliant with RID/ADR directives for the carriage of waste in bulk. Bag holds up to 25kg and can be transported safely without the need for rigid outer containers, significantly reducing carriage costs.
Bag has gone through strict PIRA testing to achieve this high standard in waste transportation and is a result of our progressive manufacturing techniques. Available in yellow clinical for incineration and orange clinical for alternative treatment.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
This product should not be used for the following waste types:
- Anything other than mattress storage or disposal
Please select other bag(s) from our range for these items.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
We don’t just supply goods we offer great support for our customers:
- Dedicated account manager consulting on; best products, waste stream compliance, price and volume discount
- Regular site visits and updates to changes on waste streams and new products to market
- We work to offer savings to customers over other suppliers
- We can manufacture bags to customer specifications (MOQ Applies)
- We invest in stock to ensure continuity of supply so we deliver when we say we will
- We also listen to our customers and improve our products based on their needs and requirements
PART OF OUR POLYCARE RANGE
- The most advanced polythene and blend technology
- Best in quality and innovation
- Cost effective & price savings
- Fully certified
- Environmentally & sustainably forward thinking with optimised raw material use including; biodegradable, degradable and use of recycled and recyclable materials for manufacture and packaging