Specimen bags are for the conveyance of all tissue, blood, urine and stool samples to pathology laboratories for examination including:
- Chemical pathology
- Medical microbiology.
Disposal of waste from laboratories through the appropriate routes is compulsory to comply with applicable infectious and chemical waste directives. Where necessary any notes attached to specimen bags should be put in confidential waste if not already disposed along with samples.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
This product should not be used for anything other than tissue, blood, urine and stool samples to be sent for laboratory analysis.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
We don’t just supply goods we offer great support for our customers:
- Dedicated account manager consulting on; best products, waste stream compliance, price and volume discount
- Regular site visits and updates to changes on waste streams and new products to market
- We work to offer savings to customers over other suppliers
- We can manufacture bags to customer specifications (MOQ Applies)
- We invest in stock to ensure continuity of supply so we deliver when we say we will
- We also listen to our customers and improve our products based on their needs and requirements
PART OF OUR POLYCARE RANGE
- The most advanced polythene and blend technology
- Best in quality and innovation
- Cost effective & price savings
- Fully certified
- Environmentally & sustainably forward thinking with optimised raw material use including; biodegradable, degradable and use of recycled and recyclable materials for manufacture and packaging