Polycare coloured waste bags for use in settings where colour coding is used to identify channels for recycling, waste segregation and sortation, or where other reasons dictate the use of coloured bags.
For use in acute and non-acute healthcare settings including hospitals, clinics, GP surgeries, care homes, dental and veterinary practices. Available in a wide range of sizes, strengths, seal types and materials, including recycled, compostable and carbon neutral for maximum sustainability.
Standard colour range: green, blue, red, yellow and white.
For use with all non-clinical, non-infectious, non-offensive waste types.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
It is recommended that colours do not conflict with the healthcare waste policies already in place at the site.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
We don’t just supply goods we offer great support for our customers:
- Dedicated account manager consulting on; best products, waste stream compliance, price and volume discount
- Regular site visits and updates to changes on waste streams and new products to market
- We work to offer savings to customers over other suppliers
- We can manufacture bags to customer specifications (MOQ Applies)
- We invest in stock to ensure continuity of supply so we deliver when we say we will
- We also listen to our customers and improve our products based on their needs and requirements
PART OF OUR POLYCARE RANGE
- The most advanced polythene and blend technology
- Best in quality and innovation
- Cost effective & price savings
- Fully certified
- Environmentally & sustainably forward thinking with optimised raw material use including; biodegradable, degradable and use of recycled and recyclable materials for manufacture and packaging